Free Vaccines 4
We believe it is important for every pet to have a physical examination every year.
So here’s an incentive to get your pet in to the veterinarian for their yearly Wellness Physical Exam: after a one-time fee, you will never pay for your annual core vaccinations again!!!
This represents a huge lifetime savings!
Here is how the program works:
· You can enroll your pet at any time, even if your pet is not due for vaccinations at the time.
· There is a one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee to start the program. Each enrollment fee will cover one pet.
· Current and new clients are welcome and encouraged to enroll their pets regardless of the pet’s age. Puppies and kittens can enroll too!!
· Once a pet is enrolled, any included core vaccines (see list below) that we administer are free for that pet’s lifetime, as long as your pet has a yearly Wellness Physical Exam at Maple Ridge Veterinary Clinic.
*Included Dog Vaccines: Rabies, Distemper/Adenovirus/Parainfluenza, Parvovirus
* Included Cat Vaccines: Rabies, FVRC/feline distemper, Panleukopenia
Other perks/benefits of enrolling in the Free Vaccines 4 Life Program:
· 50% discount on the Canine Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccination
· 10% off of ANY non-core vaccination recommended based on your pet’s lifestyle
· 10% off of your pet’s spay or neuter
· 10% off of your pet’s recommended yearly dental cleaning
· Discounted Wellness Blood Screening to establish baseline blood values and to detect any changes before clinical signs/symptoms develop, which enhances quality of life and decreases expense of treatment. This is recommended yearly.
To keep the enrollment current and valid, bring your pet back to Maple Ridge Veterinary Clinic each year for its yearly Wellness Physical Exam.
FREE VACCINES 4 LIFE PROGRAM……………$80.00
The earlier you enroll your pet, the more you’ll save.
THAT’S IT!!! Enrollment fee offered at this price for a limited time, so join now!
Why are we offering this program now you ask? We are offering it for several reasons:
1) First and foremost, by making the vaccines free, we can focus on what is truly important to us and to our clients, and that is preventive medicine. The old saying, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” is something we hold in high regard. The vaccinations are an important part of that, but the Wellness Physical Exam is the most important component. The yearly Wellness Physical Exam allows us to keep your pet healthy, because it, along with Wellness Blood Screenings, will uncover very subtle problems BEFORE they become larger, more costly problems. Too many times, we see diseases that have progressed to the point where costly treatment, or even euthanasia, is the best option in regards to quality of life. Often, the owner tells us, “If only we could have caught this earlier…” That is so true, if we can detect the very early signs of disease or malfunction; we can provide your pet with a better (and longer) quality of life by making small changes to their lifestyle or treatment.
2) We want to reward our loyal clients who are already taking great care of their pets. It is also a reward for new puppy/kitten owners because the first year is the most expensive since they visit us at least 3-4 times by the time they are 4 months old. The program pays for itself within 2 visits for any pet!
3) We want to switch from a 1 year vaccine protocol to a 3 year protocol. Recent studies have shown that we need to rethink our “yearly shots” for our pets. The “core” vaccines have been shown to last 3 years. We are following the American Veterinary Medical Association, the American Animal Hospital Association, and the American Association of Feline Practitioners recommendations of the “core” vaccines. These are diseases for which the need to vaccinate against far outweighs any risks of vaccination. This is fantastic news since fewer vaccines at each visit means less stress on your pet’s kidneys and liver, as well as decreasing the risk of a dangerous autoimmune blood disease. Changing anything can be confusing, but don’t worry, we have it all figured out for you. We’ll go over your pet’s new protocol and the things we need to do to ensure your pet is the healthiest it can be.
4) Lastly, as a community service, we will reduce the enrollment fee by half for NEWLY adopted Humane Society animals (meaning they were adopted within the past year at time of exam).
The Fine Print
· Not all pets are due for every vaccine every year. The veterinarian determines which vaccines your pet needs. We evaluate your pet’s vaccine needs on a case-by-case basis.
· If you fail to return your pet for its Wellness Physical Exam more than one calendar month past the due date of the Wellness Physical Exam, the offer becomes invalid and you will either need to pay for boosters at the current rate, or pay a new enrollment fee. However, we cannot guarantee that this program will be available in the future, or that the enrollment fee will remain this low.
· Do not rely solely on your courtesy booster reminders, as Maple Ridge Veterinary Clinic cannot be held responsible for its non arrival at your address. To make it easier for you to keep track of when your pet is due for the yearly Wellness Physical Exam or any vaccine, you can sign up for a free PetSite (link button is on our website at www.MapleRidgeVet.com). This PetSite is very user friendly and is a valuable tool in maintaining your pet’s health. Please check it out!
· Free Vaccines 4 Life is per pet, not per client. If you have multiple pets, you may enroll each one of them, provided you pay an enrollment fee for each pet.
· Free Vaccines 4 Life is not transferrable to any other pet or owner and ceases on the loss, death or re-homing of the animal.
· Free Vaccines 4 Life enrollment fee is non-refundable.
· Wellness Physical Exams done at other hospitals will not count toward this program. Likewise, the Free Vaccines 4 Life program is only available at Maple Ridge Veterinary Clinic and can only be redeemed here.
· Other services and products received or purchased at the time of the vet exam/visit are NOT free and are at an additional cost to the Wellness Physical Exam fee. These additional costs include services and products such as “non-core” vaccinations (such as Bordetella, Lyme, Leptospirosis, Canine Influenza, Feline Leukemia, and melanoma), medications, heartworm tests, fecal examinations, de-worming, flea treatments, heartworm prevention and feline leukemia/FIV tests.
Thanks for your interest in Free Vaccines 4 Life at Maple Ridge